Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm a HORRIBLE blogger and I like furniture.

So the last post that I have posted all started the same the way.  This post won't be be any different, I haven't posted anything due to the fact that motivation for weight loss went out the door after I lost 40lbs, which was around November of last year. Well I have keep it off for the most part, give or take a few lbs. So I feel pretty good about learning how to maintain my weight. So I stopped blogging because I didn't really have to much to say about it. But tonight I had a moment, just because my blog was meant to be about dieting and all that jazz, doesn't mean it can't take a u turn every now and then and venture into other areas of my life. So that was this about.

In college I found that I liked to "flip" furniture, and then after I had all the things I needed for my tiny room I stopped. I not sure what happened but recently I decided to pick up the hobby again and I still enjoy the process. I went to a thrift store and bought a bunch basic furniture, chairs, desks, etc. So far I have sold one piece, which felt really good to know that someone else liked my design choices. I thought this space would be good spot to post my items that you or someone you know could buy! (side note: Most things will be Henderson/Vegas only due to the fact that I don't really want to deal with shipping. If an is smaller and easy to ship I will negotiate!) I feel weird posting them on facebook since it is social network not a store. Anywho, I'm excited that this hobby could be something, and wanting to share it with all of you.  From now on I might post a pic on facebook just for fun, but all the info will be here! I currently have two items ready for a new home! The best way for YOU to get a hold of me is by message on facebook, or if you have my number than that works to!
 Something important to note: Cash would be my first pick, but I will take checks. At this moment since I'm new at this and have no way to take cards, cards will not be an option at this point in time. 

A) A Shabby Chic Memo Board: This pale pink board with flower and burlap detail will look charming in any home. Comes with small cloths pins that can hold pictures, quotes, cards, etc. 
 Dimensions: 17"x21" Price: $30




B) Mixed media Bar Stools: These black bar stools have a fun funky flair. The tops of chair were decoupaged with wrapping paper, taped, painted and then the tape removed for abstract stripes. The perfect height you and your bar!
Dimensions: 29"x 9.5", seat is 12.5" Price: $85



I would like to thank you personally if you got to the bottom of this post, since its basically an ad, which probably wasn't what you were expecting, but I really just wanted to share this news with you all, and if something sparks your interest then we both win! One of the main reasons I put it on here is because I will most likely end up putting it on craigslist but I want to give my friends and family first shot!
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment