Sunday, September 9, 2012

A,B,C,D

So once again it's been a while since I have blogged, and its not that I haven't had ideas about topics or that I haven't had the time. Even at this point while I type I still am pondering what to write about. So I think I will do a little blurb about each thought. Enjoy!

A-The past couple weeks have been up and down for me. Last week I was really good at eating right, but had a lack of exercise awesomeness. This week I haven't been so hot on eating right but my exercising was good. I would really like for my motivation to match my food cravings. I was told when I started this journey that food and exercise are different battles, and the past couple weeks this has been very apparent and frustrating. I hope that by be admitting my struggle maybe it will clear my mind of the issue and they will blend more pleasantly this week.

B- I have been going to a Booty Bar Blast class at LVAC and I love it! It's a lovely mix of ballet, cardio, yoga, and revenge of 70's aerobics. The kind of aerobics that look silly, but burn. The one set back to this class is that it doesn't burn as many calories as the zumba/yoga combo that I was doing in the summer. So you have to supplement this class with a GOOD pre-work out, because this class makes you SOOOOO sore and tired after that I don't have the energy to do an after work out. This week I'm doing a Hot Hula class with my sister on Tuesday. This class is new for me and  there is a big chance I will look a fool, but it will be fun! So that will help jazz up the work outs this week.

C- Talking about results here. I have been seeing some, but not in the bigger numbers I was having a month ago. I feel like I have LET myself plateau. Losing 1-2 lbs, but nothing major. This week was better. I have passed the 25lbs milestone, which is great and I'm starting to see work pay off. Do I wish it was more, yes, (deep pause) but I have to accept that my up and down weeks, and the eating of the junk food has happened and that is why I'm plateauing. I'm not doing enough to burn off what I eat, so hence I'm not losing as much as I would like.  I need to accepted it and be happy for the weight I have lost but I CANNOT over reward myself like I have been doing.

D- I have been in a food rut, recycling the same meal over and over trying to make new and different. It didn't work well, so I searched pinterest high and low for some healthy and one not so healthy dinner ideas to spruce up my food. The "Skinny Greek Chicken" was by far one of the tastiest thing I have had in a long time. It was tangy and made the chicken not so dull. The tacos were also good. Tonight I'm having a good Sunday dinner, which isn't great for me, but sometimes a good Sunday dinner is what the belly calls for.  So if you want to check that out and you aren't following me on Pinterest, its Katielynn1204!

Anywho I think that I have told enough random things this about the past couple weeks.

Loves and Hugs-
Katie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment