Monday, July 2, 2012

What's for dinner tonight!!

Hello!
I have been craving chicken fingers, because they are so good! The tv hasn't been helping my craving
because of the stupid mc'ds commercial!

(The post below this, I tried to be clever and stick the video right here but it didn't quite go as planed)

So this poses a problem when they are awful for you, so my solution to this make a better for you version. I found a blog that provided the recipe (Skinny Mommy Blog), which also provided the watermelon lime glazed chicken I had last night. It was really good! I am have to admit I pretty stoked to try them!! :D To justify making nuggets of chicken, I will toss them on salad with healthy things!

When it comes to my food cravings I have been struggling a bit, but to give myself from credit I have only given in twice. In my first week of health I made cake batter blondies that were fantastic. Not the best call, but man they were good. I also bought some pop chips the other day, which aren't horrible for you but not part of high protein diet. I have gotten better at the snacking and eating more carrots then a rabbit. LOL I think that is all that I want to tell you as of this moment. The laundry is calling and needs to be folded!
Loves-
Katie :D

1 comment: