I quick introduction seems to be key when starting a blog, so here it goes.
My name is Katie, a twenty something trying to get on the healthy side of life after 10 plus years of bad eating habits. I'm starting this blog for a couple reasons which I will share with you now!
- I NEED to be healthy and if sharing my ups and downs with the world will help, then I'm willing to try it.
- I need a space to let my own thoughts rain free. There are a lot of approaches out there surrounding weight loss and being healthy. This is mine. I'm not 100% on if it works but I need to try it.
- I'm new to this. I have never gotten on the band wagon because I saw the struggles and didn't have the will power to go through it. It was easier to be the fat kid, eating what felt good over what was healthy.
- I need to be accountable for my actions, and aware of what is going into my body. Being aware is one the most difficult things for me.
- I'm a SUGAR addict! I love the stuff, but I need to be more aware of it.
- My work outs aren't what they need to be, I need to push it.
- I could go on, but I'm guessing that you the reader get the point.
Katie :D
You'll be surprised how much just cutting out the unnecessary sugar will help you lose weight... not immediately if it's all your doing, but it will help. Esepcially the inside stuff like heart rate and blood pressure :)
ReplyDelete